Ü180 Design Files
Itching to build your very own OG Ü180?
100% infill in nylon highly recommended
- 4x - Ü180-V2-MOTORMOUNT
- 1x - Ü180-V2-MID
- 1x - Ü180-V2-CAMERAPLATE
- 4x - M3x10 (18mm-20mm button head screws recommended. Socket Heads will not fit.)
- 4x - 10mm OD/8mm ID Carbon Fiber Tube, 116mm length
- 1x - 6mm OD/4mm ID Carbon Fiber Tube, 165mm length
- 2x - 6mm OD/4mm ID Carbon Fiber Tube, 79mm length
- Assorted Zipties
- Assorted nylon standoffs
Support my work by buying parts here:
- Insert 4 screws through bottom of MID
- Slide 6mm tubes into MID
- Slide 10mm tubes into MOTORMOUNTs
- If gluing, apply glue before fully seating each rod. Ensure that rods going through MID are inserted into MOTORMOUNTs before compressing the frame to fully seat each rod.
If you want to modify the Creo files, please ensure that Ü180-V2-MASTER.prt is included in the working directory. All files reference this master since the files were all designed using master modeling.